Entrepreneurs have so much on their mind. Most are involved in many different things both personally and professionally. We talk about how this can be overwhelming and even slow us down. In this podcast we also share some tools you can use to bring clarity and help you feel good about your progress.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your mind is for thinking, not storing
- How journaling can bring clarity
- That giving yourself more time to accomplish something is a good strategy for entrepreneurs
- The role of free days, focus days, and buffer days
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Take 20 minutes to write everything down that you have on your mind
- Establish a regular practice to use a Get-it-out-of-your-head document
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!