Most of us can make a better burger than McDonald’s. We’re not going to talk about the two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce or cheese in this podcast. Instead, we’re going to talk about the thing that makes McDonald’s successful at it many locations around the world – systems. Systems are important and we share insight into how to use them in your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How business systems contribute to the success of your business.
- How to use systems to grow your business and eliminate headaches.
- Why systems around employee turnover are so important.
- The role of consistency in your business.
- Why systems are a sign of a mature business.
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Think about the areas of your business that cause you a lot of headaches when someone leaves.
- Work with your team to document those processes.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!