This podcast talks about why it’s important to expect setbacks. Anticipating them and figuring out how to move forward is a powerful part of achieving your big dream. It’s important that you understand that roadblocks don’t mean you should stop chasing your big dream. We ask you a series of questions that will help you navigate and understand your setbacks.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Setbacks don’t mean you’re not meant to do something
- That some setbacks are easier to move past than others
- Why it’s important to not over-identify with your setbacks
- That when you’re really committed to something, setbacks shouldn’t stop you
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Look back and think about your earlier setbacks, think about what went well and what didn’t, and how you’d do it differently
- Look forward and anticipate 3 setbacks you might encounter and identify ways to overcome them
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!