Welcome to this episode of The Riadi Club Podcast.
In this episode, we talk about why it’s so important to be grateful. Even though we often get caught up in all the things life throws at us, it’s important to stop, smell the roses, and appreciate the little things. We share a simple tool that will take you 2 minutes every day and will help you live a more fulfilling life.
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Take time every day to be grateful for the things and people you have in your life today.
- Travel back in time and imagine what an Egyptian Pharaoh would have paid for the things you have in your life today like a car, electricity, the internet.
- Instead of always looking forward, stop and look back to see how much you’ve accomplished.
- Look at the things you have in your personal and professional life as gifts and be grateful for them.
- Don’t go it alone. Find other entrepreneurs who do what you do so you can support each other in the process.
- Learn the difference between proactive gratitude and reactive gratitude.
Visit our website to learn more about these podcasts and others in our series at www.riadi.me
Learn more about the Riadi Club Mastermind Groups on our website
Christmas Presents video, Forest Hill Church Charlotte, NC YouTube channel
Thanks for Tuning In!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode don’t forget to subscribe to the show and get automatic episode updates for The Riadi Club Podcast.
Thanks for listening!