Welcome to this episode of The Riadi Club Podcast.
In this episode of the Riadi Club podcast, we share some very simple tools that will allow you to be fully present. As entrepreneurs we’re often preoccupied by a long to-do list or things that are creating stress in our business. Sometimes, we love what we do so much that we are always thinking about work. Daoud Kakish shares the three tools that he uses to keep himself focused at work while also freeing him to be present outside of work.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What makes entrepreneurs different and why do they find it hard to be in the present?
- Most entrepreneurs are not stuck in the past, rather they’re highly focused on the future.
- If you’re highly focused on the future, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the options
- People who are truly “present” are some of the most fulfilled people we know
- How “buffer time” at the end of each day lets you wrap up and check out
- A “get it out of your head” document lets you use your brain for thinking instead of storing
- Why it’s important to check out instead of check-in
Visit our website to learn more about this podcasts and others in our series at www.riadi.me
The Charge: Activating the 10 Human Drives that Make You Feel Alive by Brendon Burchard
Getting Things Done: The art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
Thanks for Tuning In!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode don’t forget to subscribe to the show and get automatic episode updates for The Riadi Club Podcast.
Thanks for listening!