In this episode, we debunk the myth that all successful run large multi-million-dollar businesses. Small giants are every-day entrepreneurs running successful businesses.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Some real-world facts about entrepreneurs and their success.
- Common misconceptions about successful entrepreneurs: the size of their business, their motives, and their background.
- Why we should look to more than just athletes, entertainers, and politicians as our heroes and recognize entrepreneurs as inspiration.
- The difference between a proactive and a reactive hero.
- Why successful entrepreneurs have a big impact on their community and the community of their employees.
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Recognize your accomplishments as an entrepreneur. You are a hero!
- Look for other entrepreneurs that you can think of as a hero
- Think about the ways you’ve made a positive impact on those around you.
You might also be interested in the following Riadi Club podcasts:
Learn more about this podcast on our website http://akwade.website/riadi/87
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on How to not stress about time, please share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for “The Riadi Club Podcast!”
Thanks for listening!