You might be running your business just like the person who bought a lottery ticket. You’re hoping that you’ll hit the jackpot one day and sell out. When it comes to your business, both winners and losers have the same goals, but winners have systems that help them get there instead of relying on luck or chance. We talk about why setting up systems is more important than setting goals and how systems help you build a health and successful business.
In this episode, we’ll share:
- Why people who win the lottery, just like entrepreneurs who sell their business, are often unhappy
- The concept of Entrepreneurial Poverty that some entrepreneurs are stuck in and unhappy
- The importance of systems to run a healthy business and how it can differentiate winners from losers
- The difference between systems and goals and why systems have more to do with your success
- The 3 main areas of your business that should have systems: Sales and Marketing, Administration and Finance, and Operations and Service Delivery
- Why you should apply a systems approach to both your personal and professional life
Here’s why lottery winners go broke, Abigail Hess, CNBC
You might also be interested in the other episodes we mention in this podcast:
Visit our website to learn more about this podcast www.Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for “The Riadi Club Podcast!”
Thanks for listening!