Many entrepreneurs started their business because they wanted more freedom but now find themselves a hostage to their business. What would the impact be if you left your business for 2 weeks? What does that tell you about your freedom? In this podcast, we talk about 4 types of freedoms: freedom of time, freedom of money, freedom of purpose, and freedom of relationships. By the end of this podcast, you’ll have more clarity about entrepreneurial freedom and how to get there.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is entrepreneurial freedom and why it’s the opposite of being a hostage to your business
- The difference between being a “business owner” and being “self-employed”
- What is freedom of money for an entrepreneur
- Why entrepreneurs have more freedom of relationships than corporate executives
- How some entrepreneurs lose their freedom of purpose when they build their business
- Why freedom of time relies on a systems-dependent business not a human-dependent business
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Take inventory and be honest with yourself about how you’re doing with the 4 freedoms
- Ask yourself if you could leave your business for 2 weeks without interruption to the business
- Identify steps you could take so you can go on a 2-week vacation without working
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for “The Riadi Club Podcast!”