We usually don’t associate the word freedom with entrepreneurs, but freedom is probably one of the highest values for the entrepreneur. Yet we often become a slave to our business, working 7 days a week or making less money than before we were a business owner. In this podcast we talk about the freedom of time, freedom of money, freedom of relationships, and freedom of purpose. You might want to listen to Part 1 to hear about the concepts of freedom of time, money, relationships, and purpose. You can listen to Part 1 here.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- More about freedom from status and freedom from retirement
- The difference between freedom from and freedom to
- How these concepts will help you live a better life and be a better business owner
- How to apply these concepts to 10x your life or your business
In this episode, we’ll ask you:
- How can you transition so you move away from “Freedom From” to “Freedom To”?
- Why would you want to retire from something you love?
- How Healthy is Your Business podcast
- Making Money is Killing Your Business by Chuck Blakeman
- Top 5 Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast www.Riadi.me/142
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!